- Read chapters 4-6 of Bringing in the Sheaves. Answer the following questions
- How has the U.S. demonstrated biblical charity in the past? What are the principles of biblical charity?
- How is the mission of biblical charity developed in the church?
- What role should families play in biblical charity? What makes the family “the primary agent of stability in society”?
- Read “The Feminine Mistake” from Gary North’s Introduction to Christian Economics. How much does it cost for a woman to work outside the home?
- What are some economic problems with women’s liberation?
- Read, “What has government done to our families?” by Dr. Allan Carlson.
- Listen to, “Building a house with her hands” by Kevin Swanson.
- Read Matthew 25:14-30. What does this parable teach is man’s responsibility with the gifts God has given him? How are you developing the gifts God has given you?